Rajah Chilmeal is the best food product for growing children of age 6 Months & above. It contains the best quality ingredients i.e. Finger Millet, Sujiwheat, Banana powder, Moong dal, and Rock sugar.
Finger millet: It is an excellent source of natural calcium which helps in strengthening bones for growing children and ageing people.
Suji wheat: It is rich in protein, fibre, and B vitamins, heart health, and digestion.
Banana powder: Special type of banana powder is used in Chilmeal. It contains carbohydrates, B vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, minerals as well as fibre. Hence it is very useful for children’s health.
Moong Dal: Moong Dal contains large amounts of protein, making it a macronutrient. The high protein content in Moong Dal makes it a great source of nutrients for vegetarians. It also contains some amounts of vitamin E, C, and K.
Rock sugar: It is less sweet than refined sugar, which is a tasty variation compared to traditional white sugar. It also an important vitamin B12 that is mostly found in the non-vegetarian diet.
Benefits of Raw Banana Powder for Babies
Are you wondering why you should give this powder to your baby? All things considered, here we have a few reasons recorded for you:
- It helps in building immunity in babies.
- It is power-packed with potassium and other vital nutrients.
- It is easy to digest and may not cause a cough and cold like normal bananas.
- It helps in the development of a healthy brain in babies.
Why Rajah chilmeal?
- Made with natural ingredients. No maida no transfats no preservatives and no artificial flavors or colors added.
- Honest and Healthy food made by a group that has a legacy of creating this kind of reliable products and well knew for their quality in almost all parts of South India.
- Bag-in-Box format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience.
- Easily digestive, nutritional product and easy to make within minutes.
- Prevents Malnutrition and main source of increasing immunity.
- Every child will enjoy eating as this tastes natural compared to artificial
flavoured products available in the market.