Health Benefits of Green tea
- CANCER-Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
- HEART DISEASE – Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol.
- CHOLESTEROL – Green tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE – Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure.
- OBESITY-Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells.
- DIABETES-Green tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
- ARTHRITIS – Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- ALZHEIMER’S – Green tea helps boost your memory.